Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Inferior

Main Entry: in·fe·ri·or
Pronunciation: in-'fir-E-&r
Function: adjective

1. of little or less importance, value, or merit


Everyone has, in at least one point in there life, felt inferior. I've felt that way my entire life. I've always seemed to be less than those around me. Worse than them, The black sheep in a flock of pure breed, straight-laced white sheep. The truth is that for a long time now it seems like i've been clawing at the walls of a box, trying to break free, while everyone around me watches in disappointment.

Through all of this I Know i will never be up to standard. Theirs or my own. No one really cares though, Its not like they can even see me past the shimmer of everyone else around me. I am nothing to them. I think its better that way, if they actually cared, i would only disappoint them further.

My secret? Sometimes when I dream, I am someone else. That's when i can be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment